15 April 2020
The well-being of our customers and the Svaya family continues to be our top priority. Below are the latest updates on how we are responding to COVID-19.
On 16th March 2020, way before the lockdown was announced we made the difficult but necessary decision to close our studio and manufacturing unit. And today, with heavy hearts, we had to make the hard decision to furlough our store teams and other brand employees for the next 30 days i.e. till 15th May 2020.
While we are unable to pay them in full, we ensured they reached home with money and accounts full to quickly stock up on basics. Luckily, they were home before the entire country was put under the stay-at-home order.
The past, present, and future success of The Svaya is a result of our amazing community of employees, kaarigars. We look forward to the days when we will have our team and you back into our web store and studio.
Our Policy Updates
Due to COVID-19, and the temporary closure of our stores, we are being flexible with some of our policies.
- Once the stay at home order is lifted, we will be shipping your orders.
- Return policy for all new orders shipped would now be applicable for 15 days from the date of delivery instead of previously mentioned, 7 days.
- We are now offering FREE mail returns of online orders. Once you’ve shipped your return, please allow 4-7 business days for processing the due.
- All purchases made during on or after April 15, 2020 will not be eligible for cash backs against returns. The due would be credited to your account once the product reaches us. This policy is not a step towards hoarding money against sales but a step to ensure our business as well as the lives of our kaarigars start resuming to normal.
- Our delivery timelines might vary from 2-5 working days to 10-15 working days once we reopen. This might be due to heavy congestion we anticipate across sectors once the business resumes for normal. We request you to please cooperate.
- Any products purchased from the sale section will not be eligible for returns/ exchange.
- All our packaging material will be thoroughly washed and sanitised before any of the products are dispatched.
- We use Delhivery as our shipping partner. Their logistics team is striving hard towards ensuring contactless delivery and is ensuring extreme sanitisation amongst workers. The delivery men are also being provided with masks and gloves to stay safe and to keep your products clean.
- We will not be able to cancel any orders received on or after 15th April 2020. Dues for all such orders will be added as credits to your The Svaya wallet.
Our customer service team would be available to assist you in case you have any queries or would like to enquire about various products. Feel free to reach out to us.
Stay Home | Stay Safe
Team The Svaya