Smart, Ethnic Indian Women’s Bottom Wear Online – The Svaya
Bottom wear, just as the name suggests is the piece of garment that you wear at the bottom of the body. A single pair of ethnic Indian women’s bottoms is so versatile that they can be used with various tops to create praise-worthy looks for yourself.
For the women who are done with the same bottoms worn by our parents as well, join the revolution to bring ethnic Indian wear to the modern era. With great leaps made in the fashion world, traditional Indian bottom wear has also come a long way. With style, comfort, and functionality being given equal importance. One now has a plethora of options to choose from to pair it up with your tops and go out into the world in style.
Today’s modern-day women are forever on the move and want clothes that fit their lifestyle. They prefer ethnic bottoms that look good, feel great, and don’t come in-between of them building their empire. Hassle-free and fuss-free is the way to go for these Boss Babes.
How to buy ethnic bottoms for women online for the right fit?
While buying a women’s ethnic bottom online, it is always great to know your measurements beforehand. There are some basic sizes that you should be aware of
- Waist – This is where you wear your bottoms form, normally. It sits somewhere below the natural waistline and near to the navel.
- Hips – Stand with a regular stance and measure at the heaviest part of your hips.
- Thigh – Wrap your measuring tape at the thickest part of your single thigh to get this measurement
Once you have all these figures, come onto our website and choose from our wide range of options for ethnic bottom wear for women.
Different Types of Ethnic Bottom Wear Options Available Online
With the wide variety of options available at our disposable, let’s have a look at the most revved pieces of ethnic bottoms for women in India -
- Traditional Long Skirts – Traditional long skirts - the generations of ethnic bottom wear for women that has a lot of ghera. Skirts are a magical piece that can turn any dud outfit into the most stylish piece of garment. These have the ability to paired up with the most recent designs as well – crop tops, Kurtis, shirts, T-shirts, tunics, and there is no end to it.
- Trendy Palazzo – Wide legged, flared bottoms for women aka Palazzo are a favorite amongst the range of Indian ethnic bottom wear options. These are making a comeback into the women’s fashion world. These loose, easy-breezy wide-legged pants for women are a comfortable and stylish ethnic bottom wear option. Palazzos now come with multiple flair options and can be categorized as culottes for ankle length, straighter flare. Followed by, parallels that are essentially straight falling bottoms for women. Followed by kalidar palazzos for women that have a lot of ghera and feel a lot like skirt.
- Traditional Salwar – Once an extremely traditional bottom that could only be seen with kurtis and suits has now become a multi-use piece of bottom thanks to their versatility. When worn with a dupatta and a Kurti, they instantly transform into a traditional ethnic attire perfect for family gatherings, and when paired with casual tees, they become ideal for an everyday boho look.
- Comfortable Leggings – Comfortable women’s ethnic bottoms that also give a contemporary look? Yes please! Pair them with a tunic or any kurtis and of course your favorite accessory, and get ready to slay the day.
- Tulip Pants – These can be considered a modern take on the traditional salwar. Wider at the top and narrower at the bottom. Perfect for women who love the bohemian-hippy vibe for their clothing options.
- Cigarette Pants – These pants enhance your waistline and gives you a slimmer and a taller look. They can be paired with a range of bottom wear. A contemporary mix of modernity and ethnicity.
- Dhoti – Pants – “Inspired” by the men’s dhoti, is the hottest piece of fashion in ethnic bottom wear right now. They give the look of being loosely draped on the upper legs and getting narrower and tapered at the bottom
- Culottes - Culottes are a stylish essential for all contemporary yet, traditional women. These are a perfect blend of ethnic touches and western styles. No wonder is a no-brainer option for many women here in Indian.
Open up your cupboard and how many different kinds of bottoms can you name?
Shopping Online for Ethnic Bottom Wear at The Svaya
We at The Svaya, understand the advantages and the comfort of shopping online for your fashion needs. We are an online place where you can browse through the entire collection and choose the ones that match your style specification. We have designed our website keeping exactly these things in review. Easy to use and navigate, comfortable display, and all the information you will need to make your purchase available at a single touchpoint.
Having unlimited spending power would be great. Living the life, king size. But unfortunately, here is the reality, it’s not the case. Thus, keeping in mind, the uncertain nature of life, we offer pieces in all ranges from affordable ethnic bottom wear for women to fusion wear bottoms for women to designer pants and indo-western dhotis and cowl pants.
Since its few years of operating, The Svaya has created its own niche. Marked by their smooth blend of timeless designs and modern twists, The Svaya’s range of ethnic clothing caters to the fashion needs of a liberated modern Indian woman. We deliver the latest fashion every month! So, what are you waiting for? Head on to our virtual studio available right on your hand-held devices or connect with us on our socials.