Women's Maxi Dresses Online In India
Maxi dresses for women are fun, long, flowing dresses that can be styled and suited for multiple occasions like parties, outings, dinners, and many more. Primarily a part of summer fashion, they can easily blend in any season when paired with denim, jackets, and tops. Flowing, long maxi dresses offer an added ease of movement which further adds to their practicality.
Women's maxi dresses can take you places. From ladies long dresses for parties, weddings, and office wear, this silhouette is making a way into every women's modern wardrobe. With the ever-changing trends, women look for dresses online that come in versatile sizes, are pocket-friendly outfits and have quality fabrics. The perks of buying maxi dresses online on our store range from premium quality to speedy delivery. Bonus - our dresses usually come with pockets and lining, for we know no one enjoys wearing a sheer dress too often.
Different Types Of Maxi Dresses For Women
It is natural for popular and trending styles to spew off multiple variants. Starting off as a comfortable flowy outfit for a lazy summer afternoon, girls' maxi dresses have come a long way from them. From classic casual to amazing formals, here is a list of a few variants of maxi dresses that are still rocking the fashion world:-
- Printed Maxis Dresses: Printed maxis are your ideal partner for casual gatherings or small parties. Coming with bright vibrant patterns, they are effortlessly charming. Pick out a long cotton maxi dress in bright colors for a beach outing or a comfortable white and red polka-dot print dress for a casual shopping date with friends.
- Casual Dresses: Flowy maxi dresses in light colors or stripe prints are the quintessential casual dresses for summer. Perfect for the easy-going free soul in you.
- Formal Dresses: A very practical variant of women's maxi dress. Formal maxi dresses for office outings or parties can be either free-flowing or form-fitting. Pair them with a jacket and some metal accessories and the amazing attire that helps you stand out of the ordinary.
- Asymmetrical Dresses: Something creative and eccentric, asymmetrical Maxi dresses add a glamorous and artsy twist to the classic style. A maxi dress in bright colors for a party is a great choice for bringing out the diva in you. These fusion dresses come in indo-western cuts and luxe fabrics. One can wear such draped maxi dresses to weddings, Mehendi, cocktail nights, or even Diwali parties.
- T-shirt Dresses: Stylish and elegant, these form-fitting, soft fabric dresses can be perfect to make an impression in informal settings. They are crafted in knits and can range from short, knee-length, midi to maxi lengths.
- Ethnic Dresses: Giving an ethnic flavor to the predominantly western dress gives out an amazing indo-western pattern. A simple indo-western maxi dress with embroidery from a different culture brings out the charm. Apart from embroidery, many other elements like tassels, stonework, and embellishments can be found in the catalog for these unique fashion wear. These dresses are usually crafted in Indian textiles and can come in a wide range of colors, prints, and embellishments.
- Maternity Dresses: Being very extra comfortable, easy to carry and light makes maternity maxi dresses to be the perfect outfit to accommodate a growing baby bump. Pick a light pastel cotton dress or a pattern like stripes or polka dots in light happy colors and subtle contrast and let the positive vibes of the dress help you brighten up your wait for incoming motherhood.
How to style a maxi dress
Pulling off a maxi dress in style is relatively easy, owing to the availability of myriad designs. So here is a list of things you can try to rock a long maxi dress:-
- Floral maxi with a basket bag: It is highly recommended to have a Maxi dress with a floral print for summer outings. They have an easy comfortable charm of their own. Pair them with a simple basket bag and some nice flats or sneakers and you have your summer chic look all ready to go. Moreover, this attire is also very practical as it keeps you cool in the hot summer sun and gives you full freedom of movement. Can also be worn on a trip to the countryside or as a resort wear dress.
- Geometric print Maxis: Maxis with geometric prints are eye-catching enough to steal the show on their own. Pick a classic black and white polka-dot print or a modern abstract print with bright vibrant colors and accessories with a leather bag and cat-eye sunglasses and some light makeup to get a high-class western look
- Asymmetrical Maxi paired with bottoms: Looking for a western look? Try pairing a front-open asymmetrical maxi dress with denim for a mall outing with your friends. Pair it with a jacket and a fringed bag for an amazing modern/boho look.
- Wear it like a kurta: Although the maxi dress and a kurta have two very different origins, one being western and the other originating from the Indian subcontinent, they both are popular forms of long dresses and can be styled similarly for some amazing results. Pair them with all kinds of bottoms and add a dupatta for an ethenic flavor.
- Accessorized with oxidized jewelry: Almost all kinds of maxi dresses go well with oxidized jewelry. Together they give a raw exotic look that makes it perfect for your next holiday.
- With a belt: Wearing a thin belt with a body fitting maxi is a style statement on its own. Both the belt and the dress can either have neutral color tones for a calm and charming look or two contrasting contemporary color tones for a fabulous eye-catching appeal
Time for you to incorporate this evergreen fashion style into your wardrobe and make it your own. Casual outing or a formal office party, Maxi dresses for women can be your easy go-to option and help you be the star of the evening wherever you go.